Breaded turkey is a great way to enjoy something delicious. It is suitable for dinner at any time of the year. It is a relatively inexpensive type of meat, which has practically no restrictions on consumption. The turkey is soft and tender, children love to eat it. A layer of breading adds texture to the dish. Nice crunch, juicy flesh inside – your eaters will want more, no doubt.
Breaded Turkey: Juicy Crispy Cutlets
Breaded turkey cutlets are a great alternative to roasting a whole bird. You can make this dinner recipe in just 30 minutes. And this means that you do not have to spend a day in the kitchen to feed your family hearty and tasty.
- 1 turkey thigh;
- 1 onion;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 egg;
- 2-3 tbsp. l. soy sauce;
- Salt, ground pepper to taste;
- 100 g breadcrumbs;
- Sunflower oil.
- Remove the skin from the turkey thigh, separate the bone. Rinse the pulp, cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel the onion, wash, cut into 4-8 pieces.
- Peel the garlic, rinse.
- Grind turkey meat in a meat grinder. Then chop the onion in the same way.
- Press the garlic into minced meat, break the egg.
- Measure out the soy sauce, pepper and add less salt than usual. It is worth remembering that usually soy sauce contains salt, so do not oversalt.
- Thoroughly mix the minced meat, lightly beat it off.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Heat up a skillet with 2-3 tbsp. l. sunflower oil.
- Form small flat cutlets, dip both sides in breadcrumbs, put in a frying pan. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Repeat cooking with the rest of the preparations.
- Serve hot fried turkey.
Breaded Turkey: Juicy and Crispy Chops
Breaded turkey in the form of chops always finds its lovers at the festive table. Such a treat never stays on the plate for a long time. For juicy meat inside and a crispy crust on the outside, children adore it. Make this breaded turkey today for a delicious dinner.
- 500 g of turkey breast;
- 3-4 st. l. all-purpose flour;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 1/2 tsp seasonings for poultry;
- 1/2 tsp black pepper;
- 1/4 st. milk;
- 1 egg;
- 1 st. breadcrumbs.
- Rinse the breast, cut across the grain into slices, about 1 cm thick.
- Beat the slices with a wooden kitchen mallet. You can use metal, but you should take into account the force of impact so as not to tear the tender meat.
- Place the flour, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning into a soup bowl. Mix to combine the spices.
- In a separate deep bowl, beat the egg, add milk and mix.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a third bowl.
- Take each patty and roll in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Add vegetable oil to the pan to coat the bottom by about 5-7mm. Heat up over medium heat.
- Lay the breaded cutlets on the pan. Fry until golden brown, flip to the other side and fry it. Cook in batches, laying out the breaded turkey so that the portions are not pressed tightly.