The March 8 figure cake is prepared quite simply, and it looks just magical on the festive table! Such desserts led the culinary trends a few seasons ago. But even today, on significant dates, they do not lose their relevance. It is worth noting that the figure cake is prepared much faster than a biscuit and, moreover, a mousse dessert. You can decorate it in various shades. Most often, the delicacy is decorated with a berry or various fruits. But if desired, it can be supplemented with all sorts of purchased delicacies. For example, cookies, chocolate bars, wafer rolls. For decoration, you can use almost any edible components. Therefore, the basic recipe can always be beaten in different ways!
The basis of the cake is honey cakes. To prepare them, we need premium wheat flour, which should be sifted a couple of times to saturate with oxygen. The composition also includes fatty butter and liquid honey. It is better not to use margarine, as the taste of the dessert will be spoiled. If the honey is thick or contaminated, then you should not be upset, as we will prepare the base in a water bath. Therefore, the honey will definitely melt. It is important to use honey without specific flavors.
The subtleties of making a cake figure March 8
The dough should immediately be cut by number, that is, after baking, it should be the desired shape. We make a stencil ourselves using A4 paper. The number of templates is best done according to the planned number of cakes. As a rule, there are three of them. In this case, the cake turns out to be quite large, while it will be convenient to eat it.
Any cream can be prepared. The most important thing is that it be dense enough to be able to withstand other cakes. There must be a lot of it. Otherwise, the dessert will turn out dryish. Our cake will be open, that is, all cakes and cream will be visible around the perimeter. Therefore, the delicacy should be neat. For laying out the cream, it is better to use a pastry bag.
- Premium wheat flour – 200 g;
- Honey – 2 incomplete tablespoons;
- Butter – 60 g;
- Sugar – 30 g;
- Chicken egg – 1 pc.;
- Soda – ½ tsp;
- Citric acid – ½ tsp;
- Curd cheese – 400 g;
- White chocolate – 70 g;
- Powdered sugar – 40 g;
- Whipping cream – 40 g;
- Fresh berry – for decoration;
- Cookies and pasta – to taste.
- Place butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan. We put it to warm up in a water bath. When the components are dissolved, add soda and citric acid to them. We start stirring. Due to the reaction, the volume of the mass in the saucepan will increase by 2 times;
- We introduce a chicken egg into the base. Stir the mixture quickly, and then add the sifted flour to it. Knead a smooth elastic dough. Can be used with a mixer or by hand. We turn the dough into a layer and cover it with cling film. We send it to the refrigerator for about an hour;
- While the dough is rising, let’s prepare the cream. To do this, beat the cottage cheese with powdered sugar with a mixer. The mass should become lush;
- In a saucepan, heat up the cream with chocolate. Let the mixture cool, then add it to the curd base and beat well. The cream should be lush;
- We take out our dough, divide it into three parts. We roll out each blank in a thin layer, and then cut out a figure using a template. We pierce the workpiece around the entire perimeter with a fork;
- We send the cake to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 2-3 minutes. Once it turns golden, take it out. We send the next cake to the oven;
- We stand the cakes until completely cooled, and then proceed to the assembly of the dessert;
- Put the cream in a piping bag. We begin to plant it in small cones. Cover the cream with the second cake on top. We repeat the procedure;
- Put the cream on top, which we supplement with fresh berries. We spread the small berries whole, large ones can be cut;
- We send the cake to the refrigerator for a couple of hours, then serve it to the table, cutting into portioned pieces.