A great option for breakfast or a snack, tender dough with cheese filling and pieces of bell pepper with herbs is a boost of energy and a guarantee of a good mood for the whole day.
Useful properties of sweet bell pepper:
- record among vegetables for the content of vitamin C
- great for boosting immunity
- beneficial effect on the digestive and nervous system
- improves blood condition, fights anemia
- contains a lot of folic acid, is indicated for pregnant women
- is an assistant for colds
- very widely used in cooking, it is boiled, fried, baked and stuffed, used in sauces and as a condiment
To prepare the dough:
- chicken egg – 1 pc.
- butter – 150 g.
- sugar – 1 tbsp. spoon
- salt – a pinch
- wheat flour – 250 g.
- hard cheese – 150 g.
- cottage cheese – 150 g.
- sweet red pepper – 1 pc.
- basil greens – a small bunch
Step by step recipe:
- prepare a deep bowl for kneading the dough
- beat the egg, mix with sugar and salt
- melt the butter over low heat or in the microwave, pour into the egg mixture
- sift flour through a sieve, pour into the total mass, knead the dough
- cover with a towel or cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes
- meanwhile, grate the cheese on a coarse grater, knead the cottage cheese well with a fork, transfer to a container for the filling
- Rinse the pepper, dry it, remove the white partitions and seeds, cut into medium-sized cubes
- Separate green basil leaves from hard stems, finely chop
- add together with pepper to the cheese mass, mix
- prepare the mold, grease the surface with oil
- roll out the dough to size + a few centimeters on the sides
- put all the filling, smooth over the surface
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees, bake for 30-40 minutes, until a golden brown crust forms on the surface
Take out, cut into pieces and serve with sauce.
Matsoni is a traditional Caucasian fermented milk drink, something reminiscent of kefir, curdled milk and yogurt. It has antioxidant properties, anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects. Matsoni perfectly quenches thirst and hunger.
- yogurt – 300 ml.
- fresh cucumber – 2 pcs.
- green dill -1 bunch
- apple – 1 pc.
- lemon – ½ pc.
- garlic – 2 cloves
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
Step by step recipe:
- Rinse the apple and cucumber in cold water, dry, peel and grate to make oblong pieces, a Korean carrot grater is perfect
- finely chop the dill
- peel garlic, pass through a press
- put apple, cucumber, garlic in one container
- squeeze the juice of half a lemon, salt, pepper and pour in the yogurt
- mix all the ingredients thoroughly and you can serve, the sauce is ready
Cooking the right and healthy food does not take a lot of time or unusual products, everything useful is nearby.