Today, recipes for healthy meals have gained immense popularity. They are prepared from high-quality products with gentle heat treatment. First, we need to decide what we are preparing. Ideal: fresh vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, fruits and berries, cottage cheese and eggs, poultry or fish. Secondly, salt and sugar should be discarded. Replace sugar with honey. As for salt, it can be used quite a bit or replaced with spices, soy sauce.
Thirdly, do not forget about the usefulness of the finished dish. It should be balanced in fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Carbohydrates should be complex, that is, slowly broken down, giving feelings of satiety for a long period. Simple carbohydrates (sweets) are best excluded from the diet. But if you really want to, then they should be included in the morning.
The Right Recipes
It is important to understand that proper nutrition recipes are not a diet, but keeping the body in a healthy state! Food should nourish, not give a feeling of fullness to the stomach. Therefore, you need to cook from foods rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other valuable components.
Some use recipes for proper nutrition for weight loss. But if you use them temporarily, then this is wrong. Weight needs to be stabilized, and nutrition should always be complete and balanced. It is important to understand that proper nutrition is always delicious! Just be prepared according to proven recipes!
Tender chicken meatballs with cottage cheese
Delicious recipes for the right dishes will be appreciated by all family members. An excellent example of this are chicken meatballs with cottage cheese. It is better to cook them in pairs. In this case, they will retain all the useful substances. But if you do not have a double boiler, then it is quite possible to use a conventional oven.
You can serve the dish on its own or with fresh tomatoes, stewed carrots or baked broccoli. If you’re steaming, you can cook vegetables right away.
- Chicken fillet – 500 grams;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Fat-free cottage cheese – 200 grams;
- Greens – optional;
- Salt, pepper – to taste;
- Yolk – 1 piece / optional.
- We clean the chicken fillet from films and scroll in a blender or meat grinder;
- Add cottage cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and yolk to the minced meat. Punch the mass with a blender;
- With wet hands, form balls, which we put in a double boiler bowl or in a baking dish. If we cook in the oven, then it is better to grease the form with vegetable oil and fill it with a little water;
- Meatballs are cooked for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
The kids will love the dish. After all, it is very delicate in taste! It can be served with lingonberry sauce.
Bulgur with vegetables
In Russia, cereals called bulgur are only gaining their popularity. Despite this, many tasty and healthy dishes can be made on its basis. Groats are very pleasant in taste, easy and quick to prepare, combined with vegetables and dried fruits. Bulgur contains a lot of protein and polyunsaturated fats. It perfectly satisfies hunger. Therefore, it is suitable for any meal.
Groats are rich in fiber and coarse fiber. It allows you to lose weight faster even when eating small portions. Bulgur goes well with a variety of vegetables. Eggplant and carrots go especially well with it. The recipe below is perfect as a side dish. It is also suitable as a main dish.
- Bulgur – 250 grams;
- Carrots – 1 large;
- Eggplant – 1 piece. You can take frozen eggplant 150 grams;
- Frozen corn – 150 grams;
- Tomato – 2 pieces;
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons;
- Salt – to taste.
- We wash the bulgur and fry in vegetable oil until a nutty flavor appears;
- Cut the eggplant into pieces, sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes to remove the bitterness. Frozen eggplant should simply be thawed;
- As soon as a light nutty flavor comes out, pour 2.5 cups of cold water over the cereal. We leave the bulgur to cook under a closed lid;
- Carrots cut into cubes or long strips;
- After the water in the pan boils, add carrots and thawed corn to the grits. We reduce the fire to a minimum;
- Peel the tomato and cut into small cubes. Stew the tomato together with the eggplant in a small amount of vegetable oil under a closed lid;
- Add stewed tomatoes with eggplant to the finished cereal, salt to taste, add fresh herbs, and serve.
The dish is ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It has pleasant taste characteristics. Therefore, it will fit perfectly into your daily diet.
Buckwheat porridge with vegetables
Buckwheat porridge is an ideal side dish and a delicious independent dish. It contains 80% digestible protein, complex carbohydrates and some fat. Buckwheat perfectly saturates, fills the cells with valuable vitamins and minerals. It increases hemoglobin in the blood, as it is rich in iron.
Buckwheat goes well with vegetables, poultry, fresh herbs. It can be boiled in a pan or in a double boiler. But if you want the dish to be as useful as possible, then buckwheat should be steamed with boiling water. Only 4-6 hours and the cereal will be completely ready for use.
- Buckwheat – 300 grams;
- Celery root – 2 pieces;
- Onion – 1 head;
- Carrots – 1 piece;
- Tomato – 2 pieces;
- Fresh basil – to taste for serving;
- Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons;
- Salt – to taste.
- We wash buckwheat under running water and pour boiling water at the rate of 1 serving of cereals and 2 servings of water;
- We cut the onion into small cubes, celery and carrots into strips;
- Tomatoes are peeled and cut into cubes;
- In a frying pan with a thick bottom, heat up the vegetable oil, in which we fry the onions and carrots;
- Add celery and tomatoes to vegetables. Stew until tender, salt a little;
- As soon as buckwheat comes up, mix it with vegetables, add fresh basil and serve.
It is important to learn how to cook delicious meals of proper nutrition, the recipes are very diverse. There is no food shortage. Therefore, the menu can be made really varied and balanced. It is important to understand that proper nutrition is not a diet. This is just a philosophy of life that allows you to get the highest quality food to maintain beauty, health and youth. People with specific diseases should choose a diet based on certain recommendations of doctors.