Homemade black pudding with buckwheat is a very fragrant, tasty dish that has been known since ancient times. It is prepared on the basis of fresh pig blood. Buckwheat is added to richen the taste. Pig blood can be purchased at the market or in the supermarket. But ideally, do it with friends who breed livestock. So you will be sure of the quality of the products. Pig’s blood is a useful product. It helps to increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood, normalizes metabolism, improves the condition of the blood, and has a beneficial effect on the condition of the heart, blood vessels and nervous system. Of course, it should be consumed in a processed form. Blood sausage will help process this product.
The composition of the meat product is quite simple. In addition to fresh blood and buckwheat, we need pork skin and lard. To enhance the taste, add vegetables: onions and garlic, as well as spices: salt, black pepper. It is not worth overloading the sausage with additional components, since it already turns out to be quite rich in taste.
The benefits of homemade black pudding with buckwheat
Blood sausage is considered a very useful product. It has an incredible chemical composition, including vitamins, minerals, protein. All substances are easily absorbed by the body. In terms of iron content, sausage can be compared with medicines. Therefore, it is recommended to include it in the diet during anemia. Blood sausage is considered a fairly high-calorie product. Therefore, just a few pieces will help you get enough for a long time.
Most often, this product is fried with vegetables, included in scrambled eggs, or simply spread on bread. But there are more complex dishes, which include black pudding. So it can be used for cooking stews, soups, various hearty cereals, stews.
- Blood sausage – 2 liters;
- Pork skin – 300 g;
- Salo – 120 g;
- Buckwheat – 120 g;
- Onion – 1 head;
- Garlic – 1 clove;
- Natural gut – to taste;
- Salt, ground black pepper – to taste.
- The skins are thoroughly washed and cleaned. We repeat the procedure several times until the pieces are completely clean. We cut them into portioned pieces and, together with the chopped lard, put them in a saucepan, pour water over them. Bring the liquid to a boil and cook for about 40 minutes with a slight boil;
- We take out the pieces and twist them through a meat grinder. You can just grind them with a blender;
- Grind onions with garlic, and then puree with a blender;
- We sort out buckwheat, wash it, pour it with boiling water so that it hides buckwheat by 0.5 cm;
- We mix the cooled cereals with ground pieces of pork, spices;
- We filter the blood through a sieve, add it to the dry ingredients, mix thoroughly;
- We wash the intestines thoroughly. Using a culinary syringe, fill them with prepared minced meat. We tie the ends. We make several punctures along the perimeter of the sausage;
- We spread the sausage in boiling water and boil for about 15 minutes;
- Then we put the product in a baking sheet, grease it well with butter and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Instead of baking, the sausage can be fried in a sufficient amount of vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown;
- We cut the finished sausage into portioned pieces and serve to the table along with fresh vegetables.