If you cook pancakes with love and care, then this will turn out to be the most delicious and healthy breakfast for the whole family.
What is yeast?
One of the most ancient and useful microorganisms known to mankind. They are obtained from hops, dairy products, they can be dry, liquid or pressed. Yeast is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is the richest source of organic protein, minerals and amino acids. Very common in the confectionery business, used to make dough for pies, buns, donuts, donuts and pancakes. With them, the dough is soft, fluffy and airy.
- drinking water – 1 glass
- wheat flour – 250 g.
- dry yeast – 1 teaspoon
- salt – on the tip of a spoon
- sugar – 1 tbsp. spoon
- apple – 1 pc.
- raisins – 0.5 cups
- cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- vegetable oil for frying
- pear – 2 pcs.
- brown sugar – 2 tbsp. spoons
- juice – ½ lemon
Step by step recipe:
- pour warm drinking water into a convenient bowl
- add salt and sugar, add yeast
- sift the flour directly into the bowl, knead the dough
- cover with cling film, leave to activate the yeast for 20-30 minutes
- meanwhile, sort out the raisins from garbage and bad berries, put them in a colander and pour over boiling water, leave to drain over the sink for a few minutes
- Rinse the apple under running water, peel it, grate it on a coarse grater, sprinkle with lemon juice so that the apple does not darken
- put grated apples and raisins into a bowl with dough, mix well, add cinnamon
- put the pan on medium heat, pour in vegetable oil, wait a few minutes until it warms up well and with a tablespoon, put the dough in small portions into the pan
- cover and cook for 2-3 minutes
- when the edges are browned and a nice caramel brown, flip to the other side and continue frying
- don’t heat too much under the pan, because the pancakes can quickly fry on top and remain raw inside
Remove the pancakes, transfer to a plate, add vegetable oil and put the next batch of dough in the pan
Preparation of pear confiture:
- wash the pears in water, cut in half, remove the core and cut into thin slices, it is better to choose pears that are not too soft so that the shape of the slice is preserved
- pour sugar into the pan, add 100 ml. water and put on fire
- when the mass boils and melts, carefully lay out the pear slices, mix so that the caramel covers the entire surface of the fruit
- hold on fire for 5-7 minutes
- remove, put in a separate container
Before serving, put 2-3 pancakes on a serving plate, pour caramelized pear with syrup on top, sprinkle with powdered sugar, garnish with a small sprig of mint.
Such a breakfast will cause extraordinary delight in your whole family, it will appeal not only to small children or sophisticated girls, but also to strong, brutal men.
Enjoy home comfort and warmth, because delicious pancakes on your plate are little suns cooked with love.
Enjoy your breakfast and have an amazing day!