Many people love pies with fillings or casseroles, their diversity is simply impossible to imagine, how many kitchens and hostesses they have, the same assortment of this dish. Everything that your imagination and your taste preferences are capable of can be found in this dish. Therefore, do not hesitate to experiment and surprise others.
String beans are a popular crop of the legume family, very healthy and popular. Sufficiently low-calorie, rich in essential dietary fiber, improves peristalsis, improves digestion, eliminates constipation. It improves health, fights free radicals, increases the body’s resistance to infections, and slows down the aging process.
Puff pastry pie with beans and meat
- puff pastry – 500 g.
- pork – 300 g.
- beef – 300 g.
- green beans – 300 g.
- tomato – 3 pcs.
- hard cheese – 120 g.
- tomato paste – 2 tbsp. spoons
- vegetable oil for frying
- egg – 1 pc.
- parsley – bunch
- green peas – 2 tbsp. spoons
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper
Step by step recipe:
- Remove the puff pastry from the freezer to defrost
- pass pork and beef through a meat grinder, add chopped onion, salt, pepper, mix well
- defrost green beans, if you have fresh, cut into pieces of 2-3 centimeters, transfer to a colander and pour boiling water over, leave for 10 minutes to drain
- transfer the minced meat to a frying pan heated with vegetable oil and tomato paste and lightly fry
- cut puff pastry into two rectangles
- put one layer on a baking sheet with sides or a heat-resistant form
- put the fried mince
- then prepared green beans and green peas
- top with shredded cheese
- divide the tomatoes into rings, place the last layer
- cover with a second layer of dough
- pinch the edges
- brush the surface with beaten yolk
- put in an oven preheated to 180-200 degrees for 30-40 minutes
Remove from the oven, divide into portions with a knife or spatula, put on separate plates and serve hot to the table. You can serve hot fragrant tea or coffee to the pie, you can add various sauces.
Jellied pie with meat and beans
To prepare the dough:
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- sugar – 1 tbsp. the spoon
- pinch of salt
- kefir – 1 glass
- wheat flour – 1.5 cups
- baking soda – ½ teaspoon
- vinegar – ½ teaspoon
To prepare the filling:
- minced chicken – 500 g.
- green beans – 200 g.
- boiled rice – 200 g.
- champignons – 150 g.
- hard cheese – 100 g.
Step by step recipe:
- in a deep bowl, mix eggs, salt, sugar and kefir
- add baking soda with vinegar and add sifted wheat flour
- knead the dough
- minced chicken lightly fried in a pan with vegetable oil
- defrost beans, boil for 5-7 minutes in water
- boil rice, cool slightly
- cut mushrooms into slices
- mix minced meat with rice, mushrooms and green beans, salt, add spices
- put in a mold and fill with prepared dough
- stir the filling with a fork so that the dough fills all the voids
- grate cheese on top and put in the oven for baking
Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
Enjoy your meal!