Salad “Unusual tenderness” is ideal for the festive table. It is prepared from simple ingredients. Therefore, it turns out to be quite budgetary. Salad ingredients are laid out in layers. Therefore, it can be laid out in the form of a number or a certain form. In appearance, the salad resembles a Mimosa. The fact is that the top layer is decorated with grated yolk. Therefore, there is an external similarity, but the composition of the salad is different.
The basis of the appetizer is chicken breast fillet. The meat is boiled until tender in lightly salted water. Then it is cut into cubes and divided into fibers. Chicken breast belongs to the dietary types of meat. It perfectly saturates, has a beneficial effect on the muscular frame. In addition, chicken is a valuable source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. We will include eggs in the salad. Moreover, the proteins are separated from the yolks and crushed separately.
What is included in the salad “Unusual tenderness”
In addition to the above ingredients, boiled rice is included in the salad. Groats are best used with long grains. Such rice will be crumbly after cooking. Therefore, in a salad, it will not stick together in a lump. The salad is called tender, as it includes cheese, which should be grated on a fine grater. Cheese will make the texture of the salad more airy. We use any solid product without foreign flavors and aromas. For juiciness, add boiled carrots to the salad. If desired, the vegetable can be baked. Some people like to include raw carrots in the composition, it will crunch nicely. But in this case, the salad will turn out less tender.
We use mayonnaise as a dressing. For spice, add grated garlic to it. If you want to reduce the calorie content, then we replace part of the mayonnaise with sour cream. You can even make homemade mayonnaise.
- Chicken fillet – 1 piece / approximate weight 400 g;
- Carrots – 2 pcs. medium size;
- Chicken eggs – 6 pcs.;
- Hard cheese – 200 g;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Mayonnaise – 200 g;
- Rice – ⅔ st.;
- Fresh herbs – 1 small bunch
- Put the chicken breast in a saucepan and boil in lightly salted water for about 40-50 minutes. The broth can be used to make soup, various sauces;
- We take the bird out of the water, let it cool. After that, remove the fillet from the bone and cut into small pieces;
- Boil the carrots until tender, peel and cut into small pieces;
- Eggs are boiled, cooled, peeled. Proteins are separated from the yolks. Cut the whites into cubes, grind the yolks on a fine grater;
- Grind the cheese on a fine grater;
- Boil the rice until cooked, then rinse it with cold water and let it cool completely;
- Mix chopped garlic with mayonnaise. If desired, chopped herbs can be added to the composition of the sauce;
- Let’s start assembling the salad. First lay out the chicken, then rice, proteins, carrots, cheese. Spread each layer well with mayonnaise. Sprinkle the top layer of mayonnaise with grated yolk;
- We send the salad in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. During this time, it will soak and become incredibly tender. If desired, you can decorate the top of the salad, for example, laying out flowers from eggs.