Baked perch in the oven is considered a delicate and dietary dish; fish recipes are quite diverse. You can bake it whole, in slices, in foil or on a wire rack, on its own or with vegetables. When cooking fish in the oven, all useful substances are preserved, and the taste of the dish remains more natural and natural.
There are many ways to cook perch in the oven. The dish will turn out very tender and amazing if you use red sea bass. This fish is rich in easily digestible protein, fat-soluble vitamins, amino acids. It has a low calorie content. Therefore, you can eat perch quite often. It will not harm the figure!
Sea bass in the oven: recipes with photos
Sea bass is most simply prepared in the oven in foil; recipes, as a rule, involve baking fish with lemon and spices. Of the spices, black pepper, oregano, dried basil, marjoram, thyme are most suitable. From citrus fruits, you can use not only lemon. Emphasize the delicate taste of fish oranges or tangerines. You can add citruses to the foil when baking, or make a sauce out of them.
When working with frozen raw fish, the fish must be properly thawed. The best option is to keep the product in the refrigerator until completely thawed. In this case, the water will be evenly distributed and the meat will be juicy. Emergency defrosting, for example, pouring boiling water over a fish, should not be used. In this case, the meat will turn out dry and tough.
Sea bass baked in the oven, the easiest recipe
Sea bass meat is very tender. There are few bones in the fish. Therefore, even children who do not like fish dishes will like the dish. The recipe below is the simplest. You just need to wrap the carcass in foil, flavor it with lemon juice or shift it with lemon slices.
It is hardly possible to call sea bass a familiar dish. Therefore, it is ideal for the festive table and for special occasions.
- Perch carcass – 1 piece approximately 400-500 grams;
- Lemon – ½ pieces;
- Salt, black pepper to taste;
- Spices for fish to taste.
- We clean the fish carcass, remove all the insides and fins, rinse and dry;
- Salt, pepper the carcass, add spices;
- Lemon cut into circles;
- On the carcass we make cuts of 0.5 centimeters. We insert a circle of lemon into them;
- We wrap the carcass in foil. You can make it in the form of candy;
- We cook the carcass at 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes;
- We unfold the perch and send it to the oven for another 10 minutes, until the juice has evaporated and the skin is browned;
- A hot dish is served to the table on its own or in combination with cereal or vegetable side dishes.
Sea bass in foil in the oven: a recipe under a cheese crust
Very tender fish under a fragrant cheese crust looks appetizing. During its preparation, magical aromas are carried through the kitchen. Therefore, waiting for the end of the cooking time will be very difficult!
The recipe involves the use of vegetables and mushrooms. Therefore, it turns out a full-fledged second course, which is ideal for dinner, as well as for special occasions. To get a crispy cheese crust, the dish must be baked under an open lid. The cheese will not only melt, but will also brown a little and become crispy.
- Sea bass fillet – 600 grams;
- Any mushrooms – 300 grams. It is better to take royal champignons or porcini mushrooms. In this case, the dish will be more fragrant;
- Ripe tomatoes – 2 pieces;
- Hard cheese – 100 grams;
- Sour cream – 5 tablespoons;
- Chicken egg – 1 piece;
- Butter – 2 incomplete tablespoons;
- Onions – 1 piece;
- Black peppercorns – 5 peas;
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons;
- Ginger root – 1 cm;
- Salt to taste.
- We wash the fillet well under running cold water;
- We rub the ginger root on a fine grater in a mortar, put pepper and salt.
- We crush the mass to a homogeneous state;
- Mix spices with lemon juice. Rub the perch with the resulting mass and leave the fish to marinate for about 20-30 minutes;
- In a frying pan, fry the onion in butter. As soon as it becomes golden in color, add chopped mushrooms and fry until half cooked;
- We rub the cheese on a coarse grater and mix it with sour cream;
- In a bowl, beat the egg until smooth and add it to the cheese-sour cream mass;
- Fry the fillet in a pan until golden brown;
- We wash the tomatoes, remove the skins with a special knife, cut into thin rings;
- Then put the fish in a greased baking sheet, add mushrooms with onions, tomatoes and pour cheese sauce on top;
- Bake the dish at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
A simple recipe: sea bass in the oven in foil with vegetables
If you are thinking about how delicious it is to cook perch in the oven to serve a full meal to the table, then bake the fish with vegetables. You can take any vegetables. But carrots, celery, tomatoes, onions go best with fish.
The dish is obtained with a pleasant sour taste. To give it you need to use cucumber pickle. The brine should be from pickled cucumbers. If you take water from under pickled cucumbers, then the taste will be completely different.
- Sea bass fillet – 800 grams;
- Young onions – 8 small heads;
- Carrots – 1 medium;
- Tomato – 2 medium pieces;
- Celery root – 1 piece;
- Butter – 1 incomplete tablespoon;
- Cucumber pickle – 5 tablespoons;
- Flour – 2 tablespoons;
- Fresh parsley – a few branches;
- Black pepper and salt to taste.
- We chop the fillet into medium pieces, taking into account the number of servings;
- Tomatoes are peeled, cut into rings;
- Cut the onion into 2-4 parts depending on the size;
- Parsley, celery chop;
- Carrots cut into cubes or half rings;
- On a baking sheet, greased with oil, first spread the roots, then the onions, tomatoes and fish. Each layer needs to be peppered and salted a little so that the dish does not turn out bland;
- Pour the mass with brine and simmer the dish at 180 degrees for 15 minutes under a closed lid;
- Open the lid, drain the resulting juice;
- Sprinkle the mass with salt, pepper and flour, mix gently and put in the oven for another 10 minutes. We increase the temperature to 200 degrees.
The recipe for cooking perch in the oven is quite simple. In this case, you can experiment with side dishes and sauces. The classic recipe for fish is rice. As for sauces, the traditional white, creamy dressing works best. In any case, fish should be served with lemon. It is better to put a slice on a dish when serving, so that you can squeeze out the amount of juice that is necessary to emphasize the delicate taste of the finished fish.