Strawberries in chocolate on March 8 will help diversify the festive table. It should be served with sparkling dry wine to balance sweetness and acidity. Preparing a delicacy is very simple, but it turns out incredibly fragrant, tasty and refined. The process takes a little time, and most importantly, you can connect children to it. To prepare a snack, we need a ripe fresh berry. Of course, in winter, such a berry is difficult to find. Therefore, you can take a frozen analogue, which should be thawed. It is important that the berry is dense. In addition, it is better to choose all fruits of approximately the same size. In this case, the dessert will look more presentable.
The second component of the delicacy is chocolate. It must be of high quality and tasty. You can use milk, white and dark chocolate. If it contains chopped waffles or nuts, they will act as a crispy element. If you wish, you can make icing from one type of chocolate, and a pattern from another! It will turn out very nice. We do not remove the tails from the berries. It will be convenient to hold on to them while eating dessert.
Strawberries in chocolate on March 8: the benefits of a luxurious dessert
Many girls love not only tasty, but also healthy desserts. That’s what chocolate covered strawberries are. The berry is rich in nutrients and fiber. It contains a high concentration of flavonoids and antioxidants, which slow down the aging process, prolong the youth of the body, strengthen the immune system, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Berry stimulates metabolic processes. Therefore, such a dessert will be the perfect end to a hearty festive dinner!
Of all the types of chocolate, dark chocolate is the healthiest. But it is better to add just sweet options to dessert: milk or white chocolate. When eating a sufficient amount of the product, it will be possible to cheer up, eliminate the effects of stress, and increase brain activity. The recommended norm per day is no more than 25-40 grams of chocolate.
- Fresh strawberries – 500 g;
- Dark chocolate – 60 g;
- White chocolate – 60 g;
- Vegetable oil – 1.5 tsp
- Pour the berry with cold water and let it stand for several minutes, then put it in a colander so that excess moisture with glass contamination. Then put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Chocolate will stick to a frozen berry easier and cool faster;
- We rub the chocolate on a fine grater and melt it in a water bath or in a microwave oven. It is important to lay out white and dark chocolate in separate cups. Add an equal amount of vegetable oil to each cup. If you plan to decorate a dessert, then put some chocolate in a pastry bag;
- We take a cutting board, cover it with parchment or cling film;
- We prick each strawberry from the side of the stalk onto a wooden skewer. Gently lift the tails with your fingers up so that they do not interfere;
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and rotate the berry along the axis so that the icing covers the berry evenly;
- Put the finished berry on parchment. Repeat the process with the remaining strawberries. Then, using a culinary bag, we apply a pattern;
- After the cooking process is completed, we send the strawberries to the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to stabilize the chocolate;
- We serve ready-made strawberries to the table as a dessert!
You can add food coloring of any color to white chocolate if you like. You can also use confectionery sprinkles to decorate the berries. Strawberries should be decorated immediately after icing.