For a quick and complete dinner, chicken in tomato sauce is perfect. A recipe cooked in one pan will greatly simplify the process of cleaning up after cooking. But the biggest reward will be the amazing taste of the finished dish.
Chicken in tomato sauce: recipe with cream
Note that when your chicken is cooked in tomato sauce, you will feel like a real chef. And the finished pulp will taste like your favorite restaurant dish. Delightfully tangy, savory and sweet, the flesh will take on a deep creamy texture thanks to the semi-sweet wine. A fragrant treat will be a worthy reward after a hard day’s work.
- 4 chicken breasts without skin and bones;
- 400-500 g of tomatoes;
- 1 st. l. butter;
- 1 onion;
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil;
- 1 tsp dried basil;
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste;
- 2 tbsp. l. tomato paste;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 st. dry white wine;
- 1 tsp dried basil;
- 1 tsp dried oregano;
- 1/3 st. low fat cream;
- 1/4 st. dried capers;
- 3-5 sprigs of fresh parsley for garnish
- Season the chicken with dried basil, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Lay the chicken breasts on the surface of the pan. Fry over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned on each side.
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet; set aside for later use.
- Add oil to the same pan and melt.
- Add diced onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, scrape up any pieces of chicken that may have stuck to the bottom of the pan with a spatula. Evaporate some of the wine.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, cream and capers. You can use heavy cream if you like.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over moderate heat for up to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve.
Chicken in tomato sauce: recipe with mozzarella
Quick and easy to prepare Chicken in Tomato Sauce Mozzarella Recipe will become a restaurant-quality dinner in your home kitchen. Fill your meal with flavors that literally drive you crazy with anticipation, please your loved ones with a delicious dish today.
- 2 chicken breasts without skin and bones;
- 1 tsp dried parsley leaves;
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves;
- 1 st. l. ground oregano;
- 2-3 tbsp. l. olive oil;
- 1 tsp chopped garlic;
- ½ st. grated mozzarella;
- 6-8 tomatoes;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 1 tsp ground Italian herbs;
- 1-3 art. l. tomato sauce with herbs;
- 1 onion;
- Salt, ground pepper.
- Mix the herbs in a shallow bowl with salt, pepper and 1 tbsp oil.
- Brush both sides of the chicken with the spice oil.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add fillets and sear on each side until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Remove the fillet to a plate with tongs, set aside.
- In the same pan, add 1-2 tbsp. l. oil, add garlic, sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant (low heat).
- Put peeled, chopped bell peppers and onions, fry until half cooked.
- Chop the tomatoes, add to the onion, stirring, simmer until a homogeneous consistency is formed.
- Sprinkle with ground Italian herbs, salt and pepper, measure out 1-3 tbsp. l. tomato sauce with herbs, mix.
- Put the chicken breasts in the sauce, simmer for a few minutes under the lid. For more moisture, you can add ½ tbsp. water.
- Rub cheese on each breast before turning off. Cover with a lid and leave for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.