Well, which of us in childhood did not eat brushwood on kefir? Very tasty, according to a proven recipe, many housewives are now preparing treats for their children. Regardless of generation, the sweet, crunchy treat is a delight. Sprinkled with powdered sugar, it is always appropriate for cocoa or tea.
Kefir brushwood classic
There are many different nuances of cooking such baking. As a basis, you can use water, milk. But brushwood according to the classic recipe on kefir turns out to be especially magnificent. The dough for such baking is prepared quite quickly. The main thing is to have a preheated deep fat.
- Kefir – 200 ml;
- Flour – 500-600 gr;
- Oil – 2 tbsp. l.;
- Baking powder – 0.5 tsp;
- Egg – 1 pc.;
- Salt – a pinch;
- Sugar – 3 tbsp. l.
- Whisk the egg, sugar and vanilla in a deep bowl.
- Enter kefir into the mass, beat.
- Add baking powder and flour. Knead a soft dough for brushwood. On kefir, a very tasty proven recipe is obtained by all housewives. Therefore, you should not have any difficulties.
- Cover the finished dough with a towel and leave for 20 minutes.
- Prepare fryer.
- Cut the dough into several pieces. Leave one for cutting, cover the rest with textiles so that they do not become weathered. Roll thinly the one left.
- Cut the rolled out dough into neat rectangles.
- Make a vertical cut in the middle of each rectangle. Pull one side through the hole to form a bow.
- Dip the bows into the hot fryer. Scoop out portions with a slotted spoon on a paper towel. Let the paper soak up the excess oil. Sprinkle finished servings with powdered sugar.
- Do the same with the rest of the test.
Brushwood with vodka
Many housewives add strong alcohol to baking. This ingredient makes the finished treat more crunchy. Therefore, as well as possible, cognac or vodka are appropriate in the preparation of brushwood. We offer a delicious recipe on kefir to cook right now.
- Kefir – 150 ml;
- oil – 150 ml .;
- Vodka or cognac – 40 ml;
- Powdered sugar – 50 gr.;
- Egg – 1 pc.;
- Flour – up to 300 gr.
- Separately, beat the egg, add sugar to dissolve.
- Enter kefir and strong alcohol into the mass, beat.
- Gradually stir in the flour. Adjust the indicated amount in the recipe, taking into account the consistency of kefir. The thinner it is, the more flour will be required.
- Knead the dough, leave for a few minutes. During this time, prepare deep fat. It is best to use special equipment or a deep bucket.
- roll out part of the dough, cut the sheet into rectangular blanks.
- Make an incision in the center of each piece. Pull one end through it. Get the shape of a bow, characteristic of brushwood. The recipe is delicious, on kefir lush, but also crispy portions are obtained.
- Throw blanks into boiling oil. If the oil is not hot enough, the dough will absorb too much fat, and the pastries will be spoiled.
- Fry for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Remove portions onto large paper towels. Leave for a couple of minutes to absorb the oil.
- Ready-made brushwood is usually served generously sprinkled with powder. You can also use cocoa.
Brushwood on cottage cheese and kefir
Concerned about healthy nutrition? Then prepare cottage cheese brushwood for tea. A kefir recipe with a step-by-step photo of the technology will simplify cooking even for a beginner. Use the recipe today, hurry to give joy to your loved ones!
- Cottage cheese – 0.2 kg;
- Kefir or yogurt – 0.5 l.;
- Flour – 0.8 kg;
- Sugar – 0.1 kg .;
- Eggs – 1 pc.;
- Soda – 1 tsp;
- Vanillin, salt, powdered sugar.
- Grind the cottage cheese through a sieve, mix with the egg, previously beaten with sugar.
- Add kefir and soda. Mix for a reaction.
- Gradually add flour to liquid ingredients, kneading lumps. The consistency of the dough should be soft.
- Roll out the dough to make a layer 0.5 cm thick. Cut it into portioned pieces. It is most convenient to make a rhombus shape. But you can also fantasize and cut out any arbitrary figure.
- Prepare fryer. Heat the oil to a boil. Dip the brushwood into the boiling oil one by one. Fry for a minute until golden brown.
- Take out the finished brushwood with a slotted spoon to glass the oil. A napkin will help to absorb its remnants.
- Sprinkle with powdered or cocoa powder.
Kefir brushwood baked in the oven
Have you ever tried to bake brushwood on kefir in the oven? We offer a very tasty recipe to cook today. This requires a minimum of products and an oven for baking.
- Sugar – 80 gr.;
- Flour – 320 gr.;
- Egg – 3 pcs.;
- Kefir – 0.2 l.;
- Soda – 0.5 tsp;
- Hard cheese – 0.1 kg.
- Whisk 2 eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt in a separate bowl.
- Add kefir and soda at the same time. Mix the ingredients.
- Gradually add flour, knead the dough. Its consistency will be somewhat liquid, but this is normal. Leave the dough to rest for 20 minutes.
- Whisk the remaining egg in a separate bowl.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater, add to it a tablespoon of flour and half an egg, beaten separately in a bowl. Mix the ingredients.
- Bring the dough to the proper state. Roll into a layer, cut with a knife into rhombuses. Make a hole in the center of each diamond, thread one side of the diamond through it.
- Turn on the oven. Prepare a baking sheet: line with parchment paper. Lay all the blanks neatly next to each other.
- Lay the cheese filling carefully on each blank. Brush each unit with the remaining beaten egg.
- Bake brushwood with cheese in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. The optimum temperature is 200 degrees.
Lush brushwood for the whole family
From a small amount of ingredients, it is quite possible to cook lush brushwood for the whole family. We offer a recipe with a step-by-step photo below. Just look how easy it is to prepare a delicacy loved by many since childhood.
- Sugar – 100 gr.;
- yogurt or kefir – 350 ml;
- Powdered sugar – 100-150 gr.;
- Soda – 0.5 tsp;
- Flour – 3 cups (200 ml each)
- Eggs – 1 pc.;
- Sunflower oil – 2 tbsp. l.
- Beat sugar with an egg, add kefir, soda, salt, sunflower oil.
- Add flour, knead elastic, soft dough.
- Leave the dough on the table to rest.
- After a while (20 minutes is enough), you can roll out a thin part of the dough.
- If you are making a classic shape, prepare diamonds with a hole in the middle. Pull the edge through the hole, you get a neat flagellum.
- Fry the blanks in a pan with heated sunflower oil. You need to brown on both sides.
- Remove and be sure to soak up excess oil. Otherwise, the treat will be too greasy.
- Transfer the dried portions to a serving dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with milk, cocoa, hot chocolate. If the dish is intended for adults, brushwood harmonizes well with coffee or tea.