Fleet-style pasta with turkey is a full-fledged main course, which is characterized by a moderate calorie content. If it is cooked correctly, then this simple hot dish can be served at the festive table. Usually mixed minced meat is added to the pasta. But it is considered a rather fatty product. Therefore, we will replace it with a turkey. It is better to twist the minced meat yourself from the breast and thigh fillets. But you can just chop the bird. In this case, the dish will be with chopped minced meat. As a result, it will be more juicy and tender. Turkey belongs to the dietary types of meat. It saturates the body with high-grade protein, amino acids and vitamins. It contains practically no cholesterol. Therefore, this type of meat can be consumed quite often, without fear of harming the body.
The taste of the dish will depend primarily on the pasta used. We need pasta made from durum wheat. It is desirable that they be from Italian manufacturers. It is this product that does not boil soft, it remains the correct consistency. Boil pasta in plenty of lightly salted water. Cooking time should be reduced by 1-2 minutes. The pasta will come to readiness from the heat of the sauce.
The subtleties of cooking naval pasta with turkey
The classic dish is made from pasta and minced meat, which are mixed together and brought to taste with the help of spices. But we will consider a more complex recipe that involves the use of vegetables: onions and carrots. As a result, the sauce will turn out more tender and juicy, which raises the level of the finished dish to a higher level.
Pasta can be used in any shape, it is only important that it is easily covered with sauce. When serving, the dish can be supplemented with chopped herbs. By themselves, naval pasta is considered a fairly satisfying dish. Therefore, it is recommended to supplement it with a salad of fresh vegetables, which will reduce the total calorie content of hot and make it more useful.
- Pasta – 200 g;
- Turkey thigh fillet – 500 g;
- Onion – 1 head;
- Carrots – 1 pc.;
- Garlic – 1 clove;
- Salt, ground black pepper – to taste;
- Dried basil – 1 tsp;
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry the onion in it, cut into small cubes;
- After a couple of minutes, when the onion becomes soft and transparent, we include grated carrots in the composition. Simmer the vegetables for a couple more minutes, and then add chopped garlic to them;
- My turkey fillet, and then scroll through a meat grinder or chop into small pieces;
- Add vegetable oil to the pan and spread the chopped turkey to the vegetables;
- Cook the sauce for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. At the very end, add salt, pepper and dried basil;
- Boil pasta in lightly salted water until almost done. The time indicated by the manufacturer on the package is reduced by 1 minute. Drain the pasta in a colander to drain excess water.
- Add pasta to turkey with vegetables and mix. We cover the pan with a lid. Let the dish brew for 5 minutes, then lay it out on plates and serve. If you want to make the dish more refined, then when serving it can be sprinkled with grated parmesan.