One of the most famous meat dishes is pork beef stroganoff. Although at first glance it may be a misleading assumption. in the translation “beef” is beef and all the old classic recipes are written based on the preparation of this dish with beef. But still, the pork stroganoff recipe will be much tastier and more satisfying. Because pork is softer meat than beef, and if you follow the step-by-step recipe for cooking beef stroganoff from pork, you will certainly get an excellent, juicy and mouth-watering dish. Although many gourmets cook it from chicken, turkey or even fish. And there are countless options for sauce or gravy for beef stroganoff.
A special addiction to the preparation of beef stroganoff from pork turned out due to a very easy and simple method of preparation. Which will not take, even for a novice cook, a lot of time. Which is a very important moment in our fast life. And a huge plus is the fact that the list of ingredients will not hit your budget too hard. And as a result, you will get a tasty and satisfying dish that you can safely cook with an active lifestyle. it has a large list of useful components.
Recipe one: Pork beef stroganoff in sour cream sauce.
Pork beef stroganoff in itself is a very satisfying and high-calorie dish, which is especially loved in the post-Soviet space. But the addition of sour cream sauce makes this dish more tender and soft, sometimes some chefs replace sour cream sauce with the most fat cream. At the same time, it does not require long and costly preparation. All ingredients are not particularly expensive.
- Pork (it is better to use the neck with a minimum amount of fatty layers or without them) – 550 grams;
- Onions -2 pieces;
- Flour (preferably wheat) – 40 grams;
- Sour cream (liquid, up to 20% fat) – 1 pack;
- Bulgarian pepper – 300 grams;
- Salt and pepper – to taste.
- We start the process of preparing beef stroganoff by cutting the pork into small pieces (maximum 2 centimeters). We take a kitchen hammer, and to give softness to the meat, beat it off (you can put the meat in a bag for convenience).
- Peeled onion cut into rings.
- We take a frying pan (it is better to use thick-walled dishes for cooking beef stroganoff), pour vegetable oil (if you want to get softer and juicier meat, use butter) and put on a big fire. By the time of maximum heating of the fat, we begin to lay out the pieces of pork.
- We fry, without reducing the heat, until an appetizing crust appears, do not close the lid of the pan and mix thoroughly regularly. We control that neither side burns.
- Put the chopped onion in the pan, add salt and spices if necessary. Continue to mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon. The signal of readiness will be the appearance of a golden crust on the onion.
- In a pan with meat and onions, put the pepper, previously cut into strips. We continue to fry and stir.
- The next step in the preparation of beef stroganoff will be the addition of flour and sour cream. Pour 40 grams of flour into the pan and pour sour cream so that the pieces of meat are completely filled with it. Close the pan with a lid and turn the heat down to low. Simmer the entire contents of the pan for up to 20 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, the dish can be decorated with herbs (dill, parsley) and served.
Recipe two: pork beef stroganoff with cream and mushrooms .
Like the first pork stroganoff recipe, the main cooking criteria will be the correct adherence to the cooking steps and carefully prepared quality ingredients, especially the main pork meat. But this recipe is also very easy to prepare and will not take you much time; experienced chefs prepare it for no more than one hour.
- Pork (it is better to use the neck with a minimum amount of fatty layers or without them) – 300 grams;
- Mushrooms (it is better to use champignons) – 6 pieces;
- Cream (maximum fat content) – 300 grams;
- Meat broth – 200 grams;
- Olive oil;
- Greens (dill, parsley);
- Salt and spices – to taste.
- We cut the pork neck into small pieces up to 3 centimeters long and 5 centimeters wide. It is better to cut across the fibers, so the meat will be softer. We put the chopped meat in a bag and beat it off with a kitchen hammer.
- Pour olive oil into a thick-walled frying pan and set the fire to the highest level on the stove. Only after the pan with oil is hot, you can put the pieces of pork.
- Fry at maximum heat, stirring thoroughly and regularly with a wooden spatula, up to 10 minutes.
- Next, add the chopped onion to the pan. After the formation of a golden crust on the onion, add the mushrooms. We continue to mix thoroughly.
- After the appearance of an appetizing crust on the mushrooms, pour the broth. Set the heat to medium and cook until the liquid disappears.
- Next, add cream to the pan, salt and pepper to taste, add dill and parsley. We close the lid, set the fire of the stove to a minimum and simmer for up to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with fresh vegetables and bread.
Recipe three: Beef stroganoff with cream and tomato paste.
The standard recipe for beef stroganoff was conceived using sour cream. It was later that the recipe was improved and they began to replace sour cream with cream and add various additives in the form of tomato paste that give the dish a special taste, but the main thing here is to observe the principle of reasonableness, do not overdo it with the addition of pasta. it can overpower the main ingredient, pork.
- Pork (it is better to use the neck with a minimum amount of fatty layers or without them) – 400 grams;
- Olive oil;
- Onion – 100 grams;
- Unsalted tomato paste – 60 grams;
- Fatty butter – 50 grams;
- Flour – 50 grams;
- Salt and spices – to taste.
- We begin the cooking process with the fact that the pork must be thoroughly washed in cold water, put on paper napkins and allowed to absorb moisture. If there is a film on the meat, remove it.
- We cut the meat into small pieces up to 2 centimeters in length along the fibers. Next, put all the chopped meat in a bag and beat off with a kitchen hammer from all sides.
- Pour olive oil into a thick-walled pan and heat it over high heat. Add the chopped pork to the hot fat (do this carefully so that the fat does not get on you) and fry. Do not close the pan with a lid and mix thoroughly.
- Put the onion sliced in rings into the pan (when all the moisture from the meat has evaporated). Salt and pepper, if necessary, add herbs. We continue to mix thoroughly.
- As soon as the onion acquires a golden hue, add flour and mix thoroughly.
- The next step is to add cream and tomato paste. Reduce heat to low and continue to simmer and stir regularly. A signal that the beef stroganoff is ready will be that the meat will be soft (check with a fork).